About the Library
Pokhara Technical School was established in the year 1996 AD & from its establishment time PTS library Journey starts . PTS library located in the Top floor of Main Building. The main aims and objective of the Library is to serve faculty members, students and staff of the School are entitled to access all the library facilities and services. PTS library has very good reading room facility with proper ventilation and natural lighting. Library has a rich collection in the field of Ophthalmic Science, Hotel Management and its allied subjects & also National, Local Newspapers, old question papers and related magazine.
- Book Circulation Service
- Online Book Search
- Book Reservation
- Online Book Requisition & On Demand Book Requistion.
- Computer and Internet facilities
- Periodical and Newapaper Section
- Reference Service
- New Arrivals & other notifications
Rules and Regulations
- Students, staff and visitors shall sign in the register while entering the Library and students should possess identity card with them while using the Library.
- Members are responsible for any damage caused by them to the Library property.
- Silence and strict discipline should be maintained in the Library.
- Every one shall ensure that no reader is disturbed in his / her study by any act of his / her.
- Using Mobile phones and audio instruments with or without speaker or headphone is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
- Library borrower cards are not transferable.
- If the membership card (Library Card) is lost, the Librarian shall be informed immediately. duplicate card may be issued on payment of Rs.50/-.
- All students are allowed to borrow book at a time for period of 7 days. There will be a fine of Rs. 10.00 per day after due date.
- The physical condition of the book should be checked while checking out. Mutilation of pages, if found, is to be brought to the notice of the circulation in-charge.
- Books Borrowed should be protected from RAIN, DUST, INSECT, etc
- Readers should not deface, mark, cut, mutilate or damage library resources in any way. If anyone is found doing so, he will be charged the full replacement cost of the resource.
- If an issued book is lost / damaged, it is to be either replaced with latest edition or pay the cost of the book after getting permission from the librarian.
- Reference materials should not be taken outside the Library.
- The Library reserves the right to call back any issued book/item at any time.
- Library staff, with the permission of Principal, reserves the right to add, ignore and modify any of the above rules when necessary.
- No personal belongings allowed inside the library.
- Ask library staff for any kind of help.
- After reading, the books should be kept on the reading tables.
The Library is kept open on all working days, except on School holidays first and all Saturday.
|Duration||Monday to Friday||Time|
|Issue||On all working days||10:30 am- 5:00 pm|
|Return||On all working days||-do-|
|Reference/Reading||On all working days||-do-|